- Course Fee Cost | $1,800.00
- Type | Part or Full Time
- Time | 4 Days
- Humm Buy Now, Pay Later and Q Mastercard are available to eligible applicants.
Our Four Day Makeup Workshop is a condensed version of our part-time Introduction to Professional Makeup Certificate. It is designed for people looking to learn makeup for personal use, those wanting to set up their own small business venture, and Beauty Therapists looking to up-skill into makeup.
People considering a full-time career as a professional makeup artist often start with this course before enrolling in our Diploma course.
As we can tailor the dates and times to suit you our Four Day Makeup Workshop is perfect for people living outside Auckland who want to train in a condensed period of time. The course can also be tailored to suit your specific training needs. Please contact us if you would like to do this.
- If two people book to attend together, the course fee is reduced by $200.00 each.
- All M.A.C makeup and Dermalogica skincare is provided for for your use.
- A model is required for days 2, 3 and 4.
- You're welcome to bring your own brushes. A 12 piece MYKITCO brush set is available from our Makeup Collective industry store at a special student price of $279.95 (RRP $427.70 if purchased separately). Individual brushes are also available.
- Course fees can be paid in full, with humm, or Q Mastercard. More information on payment options is here.
- All students must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to attend the school. View our COVID-19 vaccination policy here.
Training can also be tailored to suit you specific needs.
- Preparing a client for makeup application
- Makeup brush use and care
- Eyebrow shaping
- Understanding foundations and how to mix them correctly
- Face shapes
- Powder application
- Correcting different eye shapes
- Eye shadow
- Blusher & contouring
- Lip techniques
- Natural day makeup
- Wedding makeup, client consultation and charge-out rates
- Fashion makeup
- Working with colour and various mediums to create different looks
- Application of individual false eyelashes
- Evening makeup
- Classic smoky eye and full false false eyelashes
You must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and show evidence of this to attend the school.
Once a course has commenced all fees must be paid in full according to the payment option chosen.
You must be 16 years and over to attend this course. If under 18, your Application Form must be completed by your legal parent or guardian.
Once your application has been received you will be contacted by the school. Students applying for this course are not required to attend an interview.
If accepted into the course we'll email you an Acceptance Letter outlining everything you need to complete your Registration, including details on paying your non-refundable registration fee to secure your place.
If the student withdraws from the course the following Withdrawal Fees apply:
- Course withdrawal 36 days or more prior to course commencement: The student will be refunded all monies paid for their course fee to date less the non-refundable Registration Fee.
- Course withdrawal 22 - 35 days prior to course commencement: The student will be refunded all monies paid for their course fee to date less a $150.00 Withdrawal Fee and the non-refundable Registration Fee.
- Course withdrawal 21 days or less prior to course commencement: The student will be refunded all monies paid for their course fee to date less a $300.00 Withdrawal Fee and the non-refundable Registration Fee.
Back to details Apply now