- Course Fee Cost | $450.00
- Type | Part Time
- Time | 4 Evening Classes
- Humm Buy Now, Pay Later and Q Mastercard are available to eligible applicants.
Perfect for learning makeup application, gaining confidence applying your own makeup, or if you simply love experimenting with makeup and want a creative outlet!
Working on yourself you'll learn through step-by-step demonstrations of how to apply beautiful glowing natural makeup, enhance this into a quick on-the-go evening look, create a smoky eye, and apply individual, half & full false lashes (optional).
Special M.A.C Pro Offer
Our makeup partner M.A.C have put together two M.A.C Pro kit options exclusive for students on this course to order! You do not need to purchase a M.A.C Pro kit to complete this course.
- M.A.C Pro Personal Starter Kit - RRP $713.00, yours for $463.45; or
- M.A.C Pro Personal Extended Kit - RRP $873.00, yours for $567.45
What to Bring
All M.A.C makeup and Dermalogica skincare products are provided in class for your use. You'll receive handouts for each lesson and you should bring a pen and notepad.
1. Makeup Brushes
You're welcome to bring your own brushes. A 12 piece MYKITCO brush set is available from our Makeup Collective store at a special student price of $279.95 (RRP $427.70 if purchased separately). Individual brushes are also available.
2. Consumable items
- Disposable mascara wands
- Isopropyl Alcohol 60ml
- Individual, 1/2 and full false lashes (optional)
- Lash adhesive
- Station towel
- Box of tissues
- Pack of cotton buds
- Pack of cotton pads
All of these items (except Mascara) are available to purchase from our Makeup Collective store.
- Course fees can be paid in full, with humm, or Q Mastercard. More information on course payment options is here.
- All students must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to attend the school. View our COVID-19 vaccination policy here.
Course Dates and Timetable
|June 2022||Monday||6:00pm - 9:00pm||13 Jun 2022||4 Jul 2022||PP17|
|September 2022||Monday||6:00pm - 9:00pm||5 Sep 2022||26 Sep 2022||PP18|
|November 2022||Monday||6:00pm - 9:00pm||7 Nov 2022||28 Nov 2022||PP19|
- Importance of skin preparation
- Brush use and care
- Eyebrow shaping
- Understanding foundations and how to mix them correctly
- Powder application
- Natural day makeup
- Blusher & contouring
- Lip techniques
- Individual lashes
- Natural to evening Makeup
- Lip focus
- Liquid liner
- 1/2 false lash application
- Smoky eye
- Contouring the face
- Full false lash application
- Natural and bold lip
You must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and show evidence of this to attend the school.
Once a course has commenced all fees must be paid in full according to the payment option chosen.
You must be 16 years and over to attend this course. If under 18, your Application Form must be completed by your legal parent or guardian.
Once your application has been received you will be contacted by the school. Students applying for this course are not required to attend an interview.
If accepted into the course we'll email you an Acceptance Letter outlining everything you need to complete your Registration, including details on paying your non-refundable registration fee to secure your place.
If the student withdraws from the course the following Withdrawal Fees apply:
- Course withdrawal 21 days or more prior to course commencement: The student will be refunded all monies paid for their course fee to date less the non-refundable Registration Fee.
- Course withdrawal 20 days or less prior to course commencement: The student will be refunded all monies paid for their course fee to date less a $50.00 Withdrawal Fee and the non-refundable Registration Fee.
Back to details Apply now