- Course Fee Cost | $4,228.70
- Kit Cost | $943.30
- Type | Part Time
- Time | 19 weeks - Wed Evenings & Sun Days
- Humm Buy Now, Pay Later and Q Mastercard are available to eligible applicants. Instalment payments also available.
If you are interested in Fashion & Beauty makeup this part-time course will give you the understanding and skill base required to work in the retail, cosmetic, photographic and special occasion makeup industries. Classes are structured with theoretical discussions, visual presentations and demonstrations followed by application of techniques in practical working sessions.
We recommend students also consider combining this course with our part-time Blowdrying & Hot Styling Tools course and then our part-time Hairstyling course. Combining all three courses will give you a solid all-round makeup and hair styling skill base required in today's industry.
Our fabulous industry sponsors offer amazing prizes at graduation to our top students including M.A.C Cosmetics, MYKITCO, and Dermalogica.
This course is also available as private one-on-one training across 15 days, either in a block or across your choice of weekdays and/or weekends. Please contact us if you would like to know more.
Your Student Kit includes M.A.C Cosmetics, a 12 piece MYKITCO professional brush set and kit bags, and various kit accessories. We supply all industry standard makeup products including M.A.C Cosmetics for beauty and fashion work, Dermalogica skincare and Matrix hair products.
- Course fees can be paid in full, by instalments, with humm, or Q Mastercard. More information on payment options is here.
- Assessments and assignments are done throughout the course and four practical makeup exams are held at the end with certificates issued to successful graduates.
- All students must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to attend the school. View our COVID-19 vaccination policy here.
Course Dates and Timetable
|February 2022||Wed & Sun||Wed 6:00pm-9:00pm & Sun 9:30am-3:30pm||23 Feb 2022||29 Jun 2022||FB21|
|August 2022||Wed & Sun||Wed 6:00pm-9:00pm & Sun 9:30am-3:30pm||17 Aug 2022||14 Dec 2022||FB22|
- Brush Care
- Skin Care
- Product Knowledge
- Eyebrow Shaping & grooming
- Facial Anatomy
- Colour Theory, Colour Wheel
- Colour Psychology
- Foundations & application techniques
- Face Shapes
- Natural Day Application
- Working with High Definition cameras
- Working in Retail
- Face charts
- Natural Makeup for Editorial work using
- Evening makeup
- Mature makeup
- Individual & Full Eyelash application
- Wedding makeup
- Fashion makeup & trends
- Catwalk makeup & Backstage
- Black & white photography
- Male Makeup
- Fantasy eye makeup
You must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and show evidence of this to attend the school.
Once a course has commenced all fees must be paid in full according to the payment option chosen.
You must be 16 years and over to attend this course. If under 18, your Application Form must be completed by your legal parent or guardian.
Once your application has been received you will be contacted by the school. Students applying for this course are required to attend an interview. If you are under 18 years of age a parent or guardian will need to attend the interview with you.
All students applying for this course are required to attend an interview.
This is an opportunity to discuss the course program and answer your questions. We’ll explain payment options along with any incidental course expenses and you are welcome to look around our studio and see our students in action.
If you are under 18 years of age a parent or guardian will need to attend the interview with you.
If accepted into the course we'll email you an Acceptance Letter outlining everything you need to complete your Registration, including details on paying your non-refundable registration fee to secure your place.
If the student withdraws from the course the following Withdrawal Fees apply:
- Course withdrawal 36 days or more prior to course commencement: The student will be refunded all monies paid for their course fee to date less the non-refundable Registration Fee.
- Course withdrawal 22 - 35 days prior to course commencement: The student will be refunded all monies paid for their course fee to date less a $700.00 Withdrawal Fee and the non-refundable Registration Fee.
- Course withdrawal 21 days or less prior to course commencement: The student will be refunded all monies paid for their course fee to date less a $1,194.95 Withdrawal Fee and the non-refundable Registration Fee.
Back to details Apply now