What inspired you to train as a makeup artist?
The art of making someone feel beautiful about them self... nothing beats it.
Why did you choose TMS?
There is no other choice, the tutors are absolutely cutting edge, the products are top notch and the skill are actually what you need to work and be the best.
How did you enjoy your course?
It's like a new addition to your family hahah well they haven't been able to get rid of me ...
What are some of the things you have been doing since graduating?
Shoot that's a long list haha some highlights have been:
- MAC Cosmetics freelancer
- In store makeup artist for Mecca Cosmetica
- Naveya and Sloane Jewelry
- Makeup Artist for Australia's top drama ‘800 Words’
- Makeup Artist on TV Drama ‘The Broken Wood Mysteries’
- Assisting Gabrielle and Di on tv commercials and various feature films they have worked on
- Shoot for ‘Black’ magazine
- ‘P Money’ music video