- Course Fee Pricing: $850.00
- Course Type: Part Time
- Duration: 8 Evening Classes
- Payment Options: Humm Buy Now, Pay Later, and Q Mastercard available for eligible applicants.
Are you a makeup artist looking to enhance your hair-up styling skills for professional purposes, or do you have a personal interest in mastering the art of styling your own hair?
Our Hairstyling course is designed to impart a wide range of styling techniques, from creating the trendy ‘power’ ponytail to crafting softer, contemporary hair updos suitable for your clients.
Students enrolled in this course also have the opportunity to purchase GHD products at specially discounted rates.
To enroll in this course, you should have completed our Blowdrying & Hot Styling Tools course or possess proficiency in blowdrying, using hot styling tools, and have a good grasp of hair styling products.
What to Bring:
During your lessons, all hairstyling products are provided for your use. Handouts will be distributed for each lesson, so it’s a good idea to bring a pen and notepad for taking notes.
Additionally, the following items can be individually purchased from our Makeup Collective industry store. If you wish to acquire the complete kit, please pre-order and pay for it four weeks before your course commencement date:
- Cutting cape
- Large Paddle Brush
- Medium Barrel Brush (38mm)
- Ceramic Tong (19mm)
- Hot Roller Set (24 Rollers) – Three sizes (20mm, 25mm, 30mm)
- Hot Roller Clamp (24 pieces)
- Thermal Pouch/Pad for hot equipment
- Ionic Steel Tail Comb
- Teasing/Postiche Brush
- Kiepe Comb (205mm x 45mm)
- Plastic Butterfly Clips (80mm wide, pack of 6)
- Sectioning Clips (Black, 100mm, pack of 6)
- Salon Towel (Black)
- SL Volume Fixer Hairspray (400ml)
- Clip Box containing Bobby Pins (50mm, Black & Bronze), Ripple Pins (2″, Black & Bronze), Fringe Pins (50mm, Black & Bronze), Rubber Bands (Brown, Black & Blonde)
- Mannequin Head and Clamp (optional – available for your use during the course)
- Hair Dryer (recommended: GHD Air)
- Hair Straightener (recommended: GHD MK4 Classic Styler)