- Course Fee Cost | $100 per hour
- Rate drops to $80 per hour after the first hour.
- Time | 3 hours min
- Humm Buy Now, Pay Later and Q Mastercard are available to eligible applicants.
If you don't have time to attend one of our courses, or have some specific training in mind, private training can be tailored to your needs or follow one of our programmes. You can do private training by yourself, with a friend, or we can tailor sessions for small groups.
- Flexibility of lesson times and dates including on weekends
- Your own personal tutor
- Lessons are a minimum of 3 hours
- Group training is limited to 8 if you want to learn to aply makeup on yourselves, and 12 if learning to apply makeup on each other
What to Bring
All professional M.A.C Cosmetics and Dermalogica skincare is provided for your use.
- A pen and notepad for note taking
- Brushes are provided for your training or you can bring your own
You're welcome to bring your own brushes. A 12 piece MYKITCO brush set is available from our Makeup Collective store at a special student price of $279.95 (RRP $427.70 if purchased separately). Individual brushes are also available.
Please contact us to discuss which areas you'd like to train in. From there, we'll tailor your training including times, training duration and cost.
- Your course fees can be paid in full, with humm, or Q Mastercard. More information on course payment options is here.
- All students must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to attend the school. View our COVID-19 vaccination policy here
Click here to apply
You must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and show evidence of this to attend the school.
Once a course is commenced fees must be paid in full according to the payment option chosen.
To start this course you must be 16 years and over. If under 18, your Application Form must be completed by your legal parent or guardian.
Once your application has been received you will be contacted by the school. Students applying for this course are not required to attend an interview.
If accepted into the course we'll email you an Acceptance Letter outlinining everything you need to complete your Registration, including details on paying your non-refundable registration fee to secure your place.Back to details Apply now